autumn hibiscus cider
sweetened with sunflower honey
This non-alcoholic hot cider is tart, refreshing, and nourishing. It is excellent to make at family gatherings - especially Thanksgiving! Our Apple Empanada tea captures the flavors of fall. Hibiscus tea adds a vibrant red hue and a little zing! To top it all off, it's sweetened with our Sunflower Honey, which is mellow and toasty, perfectly complimenting this fall elixir! ⬇
Here's what you need from us to get started
(makes 6 servings)
- 4 tsp. OBTC Hibiscus Tea
- 7 tsp. OBTC Apple Empanada Tea
- 1 tsp. of OBTC Ginger Tea if you want a little extra spice
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or green chile fuego cider (for extra spice)
- 2-3 Tbsp. OBTC Sunflower Honey
- cinnamon sticks to garnish
- In a large pitcher, add Hibiscus, Apple Empanada, and Ginger tea (if desired) to your infuser.
- Pour 6 cups of boiling water over and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove infuser, add Sunflower Honey and apple cider vinegar, then stir.
- Serve into mugs immediately and garnish will cinnamon sticks!
Check out these herbal blends: