fall simmer pot
🍁 🌙 🍁 🌙 🍁
that also serves as a tasty tea
autumn has arrived
The Autumnal Equinox is tomorrow, which marks the start of the fall season. On the first day of fall in the Northern Hemisphere, the Earth is perfectly aligned sideways to the Sun, or in other words, the Sun will be exactly above Earth's equator, moving from north to south. As a result, day and night will be nearly equal in length, throughout the world. As the season shifts, it is a perfect time to do some reflecting, meditation, and gathering with friends and family. Welcome in the new season with a simmer pot! This one is cool because you can also drink it. ☕️
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
- 6 cups of water or unsweetened apple cider
- 8-10 tsp. Fire on the Mountain tea
- 2 tsp. Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 5 orange slices
- 3 tsp. Mexican Vanilla Extract
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized pot and simmer on low for a few hours to fill the air with the aroma of fall!
- Scoop into mugs to enjoy at the end of the day and sweeten with a tad of honey.
Check out these cozy teas to sip on this fall:
Leave a comment