Lavender Lemon Matcha Refresher
with orange blossom honey and sparkling water
🍋 🍋 🍋
Welcome back to another Monday inspired by the goodness of Matcha! This month we are challenging you to incorporate Matcha into your daily routine, because it is amazing for you! Matcha is antioxidant-rich, promotes healthy brain function, and boosts digestion and metabolism.
Check out this REFRESHING Matcha recipe.
- 6 oz steeped Lavender Sage Lemonade tea
- 1-2 lemons
- OBTC Orange Blossom Honey
- unflavored sparkling water
- 1 tsp. Matcha
- a pinch of dried Lavender
2: Dump tea leaves from filter and set aside.
5. Pour your tea-lemonade mixture into your matcha glass and whisk together.
6. Add ice and top with a splash of unflavored sparkling water.
7. Garnish with a lemon wheel and lavender flowers.
Here are all the tools you will need to get started: