March is the first month of spring. Springtime prompts us to enjoy the fresh breezes, the warm sun and the new growth around us. Spring cleaning is often tackled during this month because there is a sense of new purpose that motivates us to elevate our own lives.
Spring cleaning means more than cleaning your house; it can mean so much more! Get some inspo this season to cleanse not only your house, but your mind and your body as well. ⬇
Spring Cleaning: The House
Having a clean space is important for your mental health; especially since we are staying home so much now! Your home should be a sanctuary - a place where you can truly relax and feel comfortable.
- Start your spring cleaning by freshening your blankets, sheets, and towels. Our Wool Dryer Balls are an eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets and will reduce drying time and static. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to each ball and toss in the dryer with your laundry.
- Our White Tea and Ginger Candle will fill your home with an aroma that is fresh and springy - perfect to burn while cleaning.
- Our Yoga Mat Cleaner kills bacteria on the spot and is made with rosemary, eucalyptus, and lemongrass.
Spring Cleaning: The Body
Launch into spring by practicing self-care. Taking time to detox and nourish your body is important, as your body is your forever home and deserves all the love you're willing to give!
- The Winter climate tends to dry out our skin, but our Raw & Unfiltered Honey is the perfect natural remedy, as it is antibacterial, anti-fungal and hydrating! Use as a face mask to get your skin back on glow mode.
- Our Cleanse tea is slightly sweet with a subtle cinnamon kick and has undertones of fresh mint. This blend is intended to help elevate your overall wellness by detoxifying your organs to ensure everything is running smooth! Try blending with White Peach for a fruity and herbaceous treat.
- The Detox Tincture helps cleanse the liver, kidneys and blood. A proprietary blend of 40-60% alcohol including Artichoke Leaf, Milk Thistle, Lemon Balm, Goji Berry and Manjistha.
Spring Cleaning: The Mind
Aromatherapy is one of our favorite natural remedies because there are so many ways to use essential oils! Rosemary boosts your mood and stimulates the mind, lavender soothes anxiety and helps you find a calm state of peace, and lemon invigorates the senses and energizes. This combination of essential oils can also be used in cleaning around the house or for an aromatherapy session.