∙ 1 Tbsp. of muddled OBTC Sencha Green Tea ∙
∙ 1 Tbsp. raw cane sugar ∙
∙ 1 Tbsp. OBTC Orange Blossom Honey ∙
∙ 5 drops OBTC Lavender Essential Oil ∙
∙ water (optional) ∙
∙ a mixing bowl ∙
∙ a measuring spoon ∙
∙ towel ∙
Green tea, raw honey and lavender essential oil all have amazing skin-health benefits, and together they are the dream team for a dewey, moisturized and glowy complexion. Self-care encourages you to maintain a healthy relationship with yourself so that you can transmit the good feelings to others. Taking time out of every day to show yourself some love can produce positive feelings that boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- Brew a cup of Sencha Green Tea, allowing the tea to soak in an infuser for about an hour. Let the tea leaves cool, separate the green tea leaves, and muddle to desired consistency.
- Place the leaves in a mixing bowl, and add the sugar, Lavender Essential Oil and Orange Blossom Honey to create a paste. If the mixture is too thick, add a few drops of water.
- Cleanse your face before applying.
- Evenly apply the mask to your clean face, and gently massage to remove dead skin cells and dirt from your pores.
- Leave the mask on your face for 10 to 15 minutes, and rinse with warm water.
- For best results, apply this mask one to three times a week.
Green tea is packed full of antioxidants, which are molecules that have the ability to fight free radicals in the body.
Raw honey is also is chock full of antioxidants to help fight wrinkles and aging skin. In fact, Cleopatra was a huge fan of honey and used it regularly for her beauty routine! Honey is also a natural antibacterial, purifier and moisturizer!
Lavender essential oil is known for its calming abilities, as it promotes a deep and relaxing sleep, and is excellent for reducing tense or anxious feelings. Used topically, lavender essential oil reduces inflammation and can reduce discoloration, including dark spots.