FEATURING THE OBTC LAVENDER FLOWERS
| cook & prep time: 1.5 hours |
- 2 tsp. OBTC Lavender Flowers
- 3/4 pound salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup honey
- 1 tsp. Mexican Vanilla Bean Paste
- 3.5 cups all purpose flour
- Grind your OBTC Lavender Flowers up very finely until it is almost a powder.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter, honey, and lavender powder until combined and spread around the bowl.
- Add the Mexican Vanilla Bean Paste and mix just until it disappears.
- Add flour to the bowl, and mix together until a dough ball forms.
- Roll the dough out on a baking mat about 1/2" thick, then cut desired shapes.
- Place the cookies on a sheet tray, and refrigerate for 1 hour, until cold and firm to the touch.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes, until the cookies are lightly golden brown on the edges.
- Let the cookies cool to room temperature & enjoy!
Leave a comment