Our Ginger Tisane is balanced with a citrusy-spicy kick and is our go-to tea to treat an upset stomach or nausea. If you are feeling under the weather during this blustery-cold allergy season, or just need your mood boosted, this spritzer is just for you!
This recipe is sunshine in a cup and lifts the spirits instantly! The ginger is complimented with actual drops of immunity (OBTC Immunity Tincture). This recipe is bright with White Peach Tea, rich with Mexican Vanilla, sweet with Sunflower Honey, and refreshing with fresh squeezed lemon. ⬇︎
- 2 tsp OBTC Ginger Tisane
- 3 tsp OBTC White Peach Tea
- 2 Tbsp Mexican Vanilla Paste
- 1 dollop OBTC Sunflower Honey
- sparkling Water
- 1/2 a lemon
- fresh mint (optional)
- 10 drops OBTC Immunity Tincture (optional)
The Immunity Now Tincture is an easy way to give your immune system the extra kick it needs during the colder months, and will help your body prepare, prevent and overcome!
This Tincture is a proprietary blend of 40-60% alcohol including Echinacea, Goldenseal, and Osha.
Research shows Echinacea, a North American herb, increases the number of white blood cells, and boosts your immune system. Goldenseal and Osha fight off sickness and infection and are also great aids in digestion!
1. Mix the Ginger Tisane and White Peach tea leaves together and steep together in 8 ounces of hot, but not boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Mix in Vanilla Paste and Sunflower honey until dissolved. Sit in fridge or freezer to cool.