This scarlet beauty of a tea-cocktail is fresh, citrusy-sour and perfect to sip on to start Spring Break... Or just to celebrate the warm and sunshiny weather. ☀️ ️It is loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants, and is immune boosting!
The sweet and sour flavors of the Blood Orange tea are complemented by mellow lavender and sweet lemon from the Lavender Sage Lemonade Tea. Together they make the foundation for a balanced Springtime refreshment. This bright and uplifting mixer is fine tuned with the natural sweetness of Mexican Vanilla Extract and Orange Blossom Honey.
- 2 tsp. OBTC Blood Orange tea
- 3 tsp. OBTC Lavender Sage Lemonade
- 2 oz gin
- 1 tsp. Mexican Vanilla Extract
- 1 dollop OBTC Orange Blossom Honey
- thyme or rosemary sprigs
- lemon slices
1. Brew Blood Orange and Lavender Sage Lemonade tea together with 1 cup of hot water. Let steep for 5-10 mins.
2. Add Orange Blossom Honey and vanilla while warm and stir until dissolved. Let cool in fridge.
3. Add tea mixture, gin and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake! Or blend in a blender.
4. Pour over fresh ice or into a frosted glass and top with a thyme sprig and and fresh lemon.