BLUEBERRY TEA has been a part of Old Barrel Tea Company since the beginning! It is full of dried blueberries and apple pieces, with some added tartness from the dried hibiscus! We love blending it with LEMONGRASS, MOUNTAIN SUNRISE, and WILD STRAWBERRY!
Last summer, we introduced LAVENDER SAGE LEMONADE, and it has quickly become a team favorite as well! We loved how Lavender Sage Lemonade blended so well with TROPICAL BLACK to create a tropical, fruity, floral and herbal OBTC Arnold Palmer!
We recently combined Blueberry and Lavender Sage Lemonade together - what a refreshing treat, right in time for summer! As you enjoy this blend, you taste blueberry and some hibiscus tartness, followed by lavender and sage!
The Health Benefits
- Rich in antioxidants, which helps decrease risk of diseases including cancer
- Helps lower high blood pressure and bad cholesterol
- High in Vitamin C
Lavender Sage Lemonade
- Boosts the immune system
- Relieves stress
- Relieves menstrual pain and menopausal symptoms
- Soothes the digestive system
This blend is 1 part Blueberry Tea to every 2 parts Lavender Sage Lemonade. We suggest:
- For a 16 ox tea cup - 1 tsp Blueberry Tea, 2 tsp Lavender Sage Lemonade
- For a 4.5 cup teapot - 2 tsp Blueberry Tea, 4-5 tsp Lavender Sage Lemonade
- For a 8 cup tea pitcher - 4 tsp Blueberry Tea, 8 tsp Lavender Sage Lemonade
I like to think of blending tea as a science experiment until you find what you love and what suits your tastes!
This blend is our June 2019 Tea of the Month! We like to sample it frequently throughout the week - so stop by one of our locations to see if Blueberry and Lavender Sage Lemonade is available for sampling!