green tea lemonade
zesty lemon & sweet blueberry
This green tea lemonade is the perfect quencher for the warm weather and is great to make in large batches for parties and gatherings! It has notes of earthy Sencha green tea, light floral and lemon notes from our Lavender Sage Lemonade, and best of all, it is sweetened up with a Blueberry tea simple syrup. It is poured over lots of ice and garnished with a chewy chunk of honeycomb.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
(makes 1 drink)
- 6 oz hot water for tea
- 4 rounded tsp Lavender Sage Lemonade
- 3 tsp. Sencha green tea
- 1/4 cup of Orange Blossom honey
- 1/4 cup of hot water for syrup
- 3 tsp. Blueberry tea
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 small piece of honeycomb
- Add Lavender Sage Lemonade and Sencha tea to an infuser and steep in hot water for about 10 minutes. While you are waiting, make a simple syrup! Add Blueberry tea to another infuser as well as Orange Blossom honey and pour hot water over. Let steep for at least 10 minutes. (Overnight is even better!) Set both in fridge to cool.
- Once chilled, pour the tea over ice and top with the Blueberry syrup. (You might have extra syrup.)
- Add a fresh squeeze of lemon juice on top and garnish with a chunk of honeycomb!
citrus blends for the season: