DIY BATH OIL
with our essential oil blend of the month
sweet florals ∙ earthy ∙ menthol
This essential oil combination reminds us to slow down and take time for self care. The soothing blend inspires feelings of serenity and balance. Did you know that water represents emotional release, intuition and inner reflection? That's why this EO blend makes a perfect aroma for a soothing bath oil.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- 1 small bottle to store your oil in
- 4 oz of a carrier oil. (Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed)
- 2 tsp. castor oil
- 2 tsp. vitamin E oil
- 15 drops of Eucalyptus EO
- 6 drops of Peppermint EO
- 6 drops of Lavender EO
- Mix the bath oil. Add the carrier oil, castor oil, vitamin E oil and essential oils into your bottle and screw the lid on tightly and shake vigorously until well blended.
- How to use the bath oil: Fill the bathtub with warm water. Add 2 – 3 tablespoons bath oil and swirl with your hands until fully diluted.
- Store: the bath oil in a cool and dark place for up to 6 months.
Need a relaxing tea to pair with your bath?