HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
This blend has a delightfully citrus and floral flavor! Ingredients include light oolong tea, green rooibos, dried chamomile flowers, rose petals, lemongrass, color-changing butterfly pea flower, strawberries and natural flavors.
This raw and unfiltered honey is silky, slightly fruity tasting and very vibrant!
- 4 tsp. Butterfly Garden
- 5 oz hot water
2 heaping Tbsp. Orange Blossom honey
- juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- lemon wheel to garnish
- Add Butterfly Garden tea to an infuser and steep in hot water for 7 minutes. Chill in the fridge when done steeping.
- While your tea is steeping, make your lemonade! Roll your lemons on the counter with your palm to soften and squeeze the juice into a cup.
- Add Orange Blossom Honey to the lemon juice and stir until incorporated.
- Set the made tea and the lemon juice in the fridge to chill.
- Once chilled, pour the made tea over ice and add the lemon juice. This is when it changes colors!
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
more lemon loving teas: