Both the Chocolate Orange Pu Erh and Horchata Rooibos are delicious, staff and customer favorites on their own! But when we bring these two teas together in a blend, the flavor is incredible! While steeping the two together, your little tea corner is warm with the cinnamon and chocolate flavors! These two teas bring a lot of great health benefits to you in one cup as well!
The Health Benefits
I've talked lots about Pu Erh Teas! In short, Chocolate Orange Pu Erh tea is good for:
- Weight loss
- And it contains the same probiotics and microbes as yogurt!
Rooibos teas are good for:
- Stress relief
- Allergy and asthma relief
- Stomach cramps
- Immune boosting
- And skin conditions!
This blend is in equal parts. We suggest:
- For a 16 oz tea cup - 1 tsp Chocolate Orange Pu Erh, 1 tsp Horchata Rooibos
- For a 4.5 cup teapot - 4 tsp Chocolate Orange Pu Erh, 4 tsp Horchata Rooibos
- For a 8 cup tea pitcher - 8 tsp Chocolate Orange Pu Erh, 8 tsp Horchata Rooibos
I like to think of blending tea as a science experiment until you find what you love and what suits your tastes!
This blend is our January 2019 Tea of the Month! We like to sample it frequently throughout the week - so stop in one of our locations today to see if Chocolate Orange Pu Erh and Horchata Rooibos is available for sampling!
Leave a comment