☀️ sun tea ☀️
a summertime favorite
Sun tea is brewed outside in the sun rather than in hot water and might be something your Grandma likes to make or has stories about. This method of tea making is pretty old fashioned, but many love to do it because it's very easy and the sun does all the work for you! Here's how to get started:
- First, find a glass jar or pitcher and wash it thoroughly!
- Add 1-2 tsp of loose leaf tea per 8 ounces of water. Use cool purified or distilled water. (Make only what you will consume in one day.) Let your tea leaves dance freely in the container.
- Steep your tea in the sunlight, for up to 4 hours. Set an alarm, if you need to!
- As soon as you bring the tea inside, strain out the tea leaves and add honey or garnish.
- Immediately store it in the refrigerator.
Here's our favorite teas to brew in the sunshine.
TRY THESE HONEYS IN YOUR SUN TEA
Leave a comment