- 64 oz bag of Epsom salt
- 40 drops LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- 30 drops TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- 20 drops LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- Pour the Epsom salt into a large glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Add essential oils and stir well to combine. Store in a glass jar.
- Use 1/2 cup of the mixture for medium to large loads and 1/4 cup for small loads.
- Place in the wash cycle at any temperature.
Have you tried our WOOL LAUNDRY BALLS yet?? These are a great addition to the drying cycle of your laundry routine! They are a reusable alternative to dryer sheets, reduce static and reduce drying time! Sprinkle a few drops of your favorite essential oil on each dryer ball before tossing in with your laundry load!