pumpkin apple shandy
with pumpkin pie chai
🧡 🍎 🧡 🍎 🧡
This is the perfect fall shandy because it combines the best flavors of the season, pumpkin and apple, into one tasty drink! Made with our seasonal Pumpkin Pie Chai, this shandy is unlike any other. It is sweetened with our Salt Cedar Honey, which has flavors of malted beer and hickory, and is mixed with a splash of bourbon.
This recipe is great to make on Sundays while watching football, or for all your fall festivities.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes 2 drinks)
- 4-6 tsp. OBTC Pumpkin Pie Chai
- 1 tsp. OBTC Salt Cedar Honey if desired
- 12 oz pumpkin beer
- 10 oz unsweetened Apple Cider
- 2 oz bourbon
- Slices of apple for garnish
- Heat apple cider in a pot on the stove or in the microwave. Add your Pumpkin Pie Chai into a tea infuser and steep in hot apple cider for a few hours or overnight in the fridge. (Heating the cider draws out the flavors of the tea.)
- Add your Salt Cedar Honey to the cider-tea while it is steeping and stir until dissolved.
- Add pumpkin beer, infused cider, and bourbon to a pitcher and stir.
- Pour into two beer glasses and garnish with an apple slice.
NEED SOME SWEATER WEATHER TEAS?: