Get your head in the clouds.
Dulce Sueños translates to "sweet dreams" and is made with herbs and flowers that promote restful sleep. The primary ingredient in this blend, valerian root, is so soothing it is often referred to as "nature's sedative." Some have even reported that their dreams are more vivid and frequent when they drink this tea.
This blend is great for those who struggle to put their mind to rest at bedtime or wake up frequently during the night, but it can also be enjoyed during the day to soothe anxious feelings and promote overall wellness.
Made with valerian root, honeybush tea, chamomile flowers, spearmint leaves, passion flower, lemon balm, lavender flowers, dried cherries, and blue cornflowers.
Add 1-2 teaspoons in 8 oz of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
Serve hot and unsweetened or with a touch of honey. Drink to prepare for a good night of sleep. 😴
Habits for better sleep:
1. Get sunlight first thing in the morning and avoid artificial light in the evening hours. Sunlight exposure helps keep our body's natural rhythm consistent, while artificial light before bed can disrupt our natural rhythm.
2. Start hydrating early in the afternoon rather than chugging water right before bed, so you don't wake up as frequently during the night to pee.
3. Get your bedroom temp right—between 60℉ and 67℉ is perfect.
4. Avoid food and calorically dense beverages 3 hours before bed, so you and your metabolism can rest, allowing your body to get restorative REM sleep.
5. Incorporate water into your bedtime routine. Whether it is a bath, a shower or just a hot cloth, water is soothing and can help bring down your body temperature, which will help you fall asleep faster.
More dreamy teas: