Honey Sriracha Salmon Bowl
made with our spice of the month
This salmon bowl is super fresh and really awesome for brain health! The salmon in this recipe marinates in a mixture made with our Wildflower honey and our spice of the month, Salmon Rub. Make this quick and easy meal to up your wellness and flavor game!
Made with brown sugar, smoked paprika, dill weed, garlic oil, black pepper, lemon oil, sea salt, celery, dextrose and onion.
(makes 2-3 servings)
For the salmon & marinade:
- 3 large salmon filets
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Wildflower honey
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2-3 tsp. Salmon Rub
For the bowls:
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- diced or smashed avocado
- diced cucumber
- sriracha mayo (just combine 1/2 cup of mayo with 3 tbs of sriracha sauce)
- Cut salmon into bite-sized cubes.
- Combine all marinade ingredients and let salmon marry in the mixture for up to an hour in the fridge.
- Heat a skillet with a little oil and add the salmon bites. Cook to your desired temp (we recommend just lightly searing).
- Assemble your bowls with a bed of rice, salmon, and all your toppings.
Check out these spices to add to more healthy dishes