| Featuring our dried Lavender Flowers, Vietnamese Cinnamon, Mesquite Honey, Vanilla Extract and Earl Grey tea leaves |
created by Danté of our Old Town Albuquerque location
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 ½ tbsp OBTC Lavender Flowers
- ½ tbsp Earl Grey tea leaves
- Sprinkle of OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp softened butter
- 1 cup OBTC Mesquite Honey
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp Mexican Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- 9x5 bread pan
- Medium mixing bowl
- Mortar and pestle
- Small saucepan
- Preheat the oven to 325℉, grease and flour bread pan.
- Grind OBTC Lavender Flowers and Earl Grey tea leaves until fine, then combine with almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Let it come to a simmer then remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and OBTC Mesquite Honey together, then beat the eggs in until fluffy. Combine with Mexican Vanilla Extract, flour, baking soda, and salt. Lastly, mix in the milk blend until evenly mixed. Add in OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon over the mixture.
- Pour into the prepared bread pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, or until you can poke a fork in the loaf and no dough comes out.
- Let cool in the pan for 20 mins, then remove from the pan to continue cooling.
- Enjoy with a delicious Enchanted Lavender Earl Grey latte!