Easy Egg Salad
with Sweet Hungarian Paprika
With family gatherings coming up this weekend, nothing is better than a good egg salad on a warm spring day! This recipe is quick and easy while also being healthy. As a substitute for mayo and mustard, which are staples in a traditional egg salad, we used olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Blended with course salt, black pepper, and our Sweet Hungarian Paprika, this egg salad recipe is clean eating and will have you going back for seconds!
What you will need from us
This paprika is made using peppers that are first smoked and dried, then ground up into a fine red powder, giving it its distinctive smoky flavor. Its vibrant crimson color makes everything you add it to even more appetizing!
(Makes 2 servings)
- a few pinches of OBTC Sweet Hungarian Paprika
- 3 tsp. light olive oil
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- coarse salt & pepper to taste
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- chopped dill
- Add the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and Sweet Hungarian Paprika to a small jar and shake until well combined.
- Peel the eggs, put them in a mixing bowl, and mash with a fork.
- Pour on the vinaigrette and stir to combine. Serve on toast or however you'd like, and garnish with dill!
Up your salt game.
Leave a comment