DIY CLEANING SPRAY
with our essential oil blend of the month
Ditch the harsh chemicals and get your spring cleaning on!
freshly mowed lawn ∙ warm earth ∙ cool air
This essential oil combination grounds the senses and uplifts your mood, as it captures the aroma of a woodland forest sprouting back to life for the spring season. The three oils work together to relieve anxiety and tension while restoring emotional balance.
DIY CLEANING SPRAY ⬇
Baking soda and vinegar combined create a natural deodorizer and gunk lifter! All three oils used in the cleaning spray also provide a natural anti-bacterial effect and create a grounding and clean aroma.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. of baking soda
- 2 cups of water
- 10 drops Pine Needle Essential Oil
- 10 drops Patchouli Essential Oil
- 7 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- reusable spray bottle
- measuring cup
- In a reusable medium-sized spray bottle, mix together the baking soda and vinegar. Be very careful and go slowly! This stuff will get extra fizzy, and you will experience a scientific experiment right before your eyes. Keep your spray bottle nozzle turned to "open" to prevent pressure build up in bottle.
- After the vinegar and baking soda have been mixed, add in water and the essential oils. Shake these ingredients together well.
Spray this mixture on any hard surface EXCEPT for wood and marble.
Check out these sweet as springtime loose leaf teas.