Chile Lime Chicken
Fresh, healthy, & delish.
This fresh and easy chicken recipe is made for busy weeknights when you don't have much time but still want a nutritious meal! Our spice of the month, Chile Lime Rub, shines in the spotlight of this recipe, as it adds the perfect amount of spice and lime to your chicken! Paired with cauliflower rice and an easy vegetable relish, this recipe only takes about 20 minutes to make and is easy to love.
Check out this fresh & simple chicken dish. ⬇
What you will need from us
With New Mexican chile, chipotle pepper, lime juice powder, cilantro, oregano, garlic and cumin.
With garlic, onion, black pepper and sea salt.
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3-4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice of 1 lime + zest
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3-4 tsp. OBTC Thirteenth Wonder
- 4 tsp. OBTC Chile Lime Rub
- 2 roma tomatoes
- half red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, lime juice, about 1/2 a cup of cilantro and Chile Lime Rub to create a marinade.
- Place chicken in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over top. Let chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight if possible.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. (Internal temp should be 165 degrees.)
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- While chicken cooks, cut the cauliflower into chunks, including the cores.
- Place into a food processor along with a splash of olive oil.
- Pulse until the cauliflower resembles the texture of rice. Work in batches if necessary and be careful not to over-process or it will get mushy. Add Thirteenth Wonder and extra chopped cilantro to rice and mix.
- Add chopped tomato, onion, jalapeño and the rest of the cilantro to a bowl and make a relish. Serve chicken over a bed of cauliflower rice with relish on top. Squeeze lime and sprinkle extra Chile Lime Rub over chicken if desired!
Check out more seasonings for your chicken dishes.