Our Matcha Strawberry Mojito recipe gives you the best of both worlds, as it is a refreshing cocktail with a healthy twist. Matcha is packed full of antioxidants and vitamins and is known to boost metabolism!
This recipe is vibrant 💚 GREEN 💚 in the spirit of spring, and will hopefully provide inspo for a St Patrick's Day cocktail! The Matcha is complimented with the natural sweetness of the strawberries and a surprise zing of peppermint, as the Wildflower Honey adds a touch of creamy sweetness. Fresh squeezed lime and fresh mint sprigs add a nice balance for this refreshing cocktail.
- 2 tsp. OBTC Matcha
- 3 tsp. OBTC Strawberry Mojito Tea
- 2 Tbsp. OBTC Wildflower Honey
- 1 1/2 ounces White Rum
- 5 ounces club soda
- 1/2 a lime
- fresh mint sprigs
- fresh cut strawberries
1. Brew 5 ounces of a concentrated Strawberry Mojito tea. Steep 5 minutes, cool in fridge.
2. Add Wildflower Honey to Strawberry Mojito concentrate and stir until dissolved.
3. Whisk or blend Matcha into mixture until evenly distributed.
3. Stir or shake in white rum and top off with club soda.
4. Squeeze in lime and garnish with strawberries and mint sprigs for texture and extra flavor.