- 1 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped into ¼ inch pieces
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced (the more garlic the better in our opinion!)
- 1.5 lemon, squeezed
- A huge bunch of chopped fresh dill, plus extra for garnish
- ½ tsp OBTC Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground OBTC Mixed Peppercorns, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon OBTC Greek Seasoning
- Dash of olive oil
- 5-6 kalamata olives
- Peel, seed, and chop your cucumber.
- Pat cucumber dry.
- Combine cucumber, dill, lemon juice, garlic, OBTC Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, OBTC Mixed Peppercorns, and OBTC Greek Seasoning in a food processor and blend until well pureed.
- Place greek yogurt into a bowl and add mixture from above.
- Stir mixture and yogurt until fully blended.
- Taste - add salt & pepper as needed.
- Add a dash of olive oil, sprinkle of dill, and kalamata olives on top.
- Serve with pita bread, pita chips, or your favorite veggies and enjoy!
Leave a comment