The Perfect Prime Rib
featuring Dana’s All Purpose Seasoning
| Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes |
- 4 lb prime rib roast
- ¼ cup unsalted & softened butter
- 1 tbsp OBTC Mixed Peppercorns, ground
- 2 tsp OBTC Dana’s All Purpose Seasoning
- OBTC Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, to taste
- Place rib roast on a plate.
- Bring to room temperature (about 4 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine butter, pepper, and Dana’s All Purpose Seasoning in a bowl until they’re mixed well.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the entire roast.
- Season roast generously with kosher salt.
- Roast prime rib for 20 minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave roast in oven with door closed.
- Let roast sit in the closed oven for 2 hours.
- Remove from the oven, slice it up, and enjoy it!