This month we are celebrating all things LOVE and taking the time to nourish relationships that are special to us. Tea parties with kids are fun because they give you an excuse to dress up in your own home, set a lovely table, and make delicious snacks to enjoy together! Take the opportunity to teach your little ones about savoring and appreciating unique flavors, learning about nutrition, and practicing being present.
- Ask your kids to research and share about the health benefits of one tea ingredient you'll enjoy at your tea party. If your kids are too little to do independent research, ask them to describe the flavors of the tea they are drinking. If they are too little to describe, just let them enjoy some sweet chamomile or rooibos. ☺️
- Plan simple recipes for your kids to follow so they can help you prepare the snacks and practice following written instructions. Teaching your kids to want to be helpful starts with allowing them to be, even when it inhibits your efficiency. Your little might be too little to prep a hot cup of tea, but they might be great at adding honey to the teapot!
- Let your kids set the scene: pick songs for the tea party playlist, decorate the table and arrange flowers in a vase for the centerpiece. The more they feel like they're hosting, the more into they'll be!
- Ask your kiddos fun questions to try and spark a different kind of conversation. Take turns coming up with interesting questions like:
- If you could make your whole house out of food, what food would you use?
- Which season (spring, summer, winter, fall) is your favorite? Why?
- If you could make up any holiday, what would it be called and how would you celebrate?
Sharing tea is one of our favorite ways to connect. We hope you have so much fun making memories with your little health nuts!
Here are some naturally caffeine-free blends the kiddos in our tea company love!
Blueberry is bursting with bright berry flavor and makes a healthy alternative to juice! We especially love this blend served iced with a dollop of honey.
Mountain Sunrise is delicate with nuances of tropical fruit flavor and comforting green rooibos. This blend is delicious served hot or iced with a spoonful of honey.
Lavender Creme Brûlée is a creamy and decadent blend with calming lavender! This blend is best served hot with a dash of cream and a dollop of honey.
Must have brew tools