RED, WHITE, AND BLUEBERRY SANGRIA
free as can be, especially with this cocktail for next weekend
❤️️ 🇺🇸 💙
🎆 4th of July weekend is approaching and this tea-cocktail is perfect to pair with BBQ in the backyard and fireworks on a warm summer night.
This refreshing tea-cocktail is made with our teas of the month, Blueberry and Mountain Sunrise. The sweet and fresh hibiscus, rose, apple and blueberry ingredients in the Blueberry Tea are complemented by smooth and tangy notes of apricot and orange peel from the Mountain Sunrise. This blend is all balanced with our sweet and silky Orange Blossom Honey to compliment all the fruit-forward flavors for the season.
blueberries, hibiscus flowers, rose hips, apple pieces, green rooibos tea, marigold flowers, orange peels, mango pieces, and natural flavors
fruit-forward ∙ subtle nuttiness ∙ naturally sweet ∙ tangy
IN A NUTSHELL:
This blend is bursting with comfortingly sweet fruit flavor! It is a wonderful way to get antioxidants, elevate wellness, and refresh in the summer heat!
- 4 tsp. OBTC Blueberry Tisane
- 4 tsp. OBTC Mountain Sunrise Tea
- 2 tbsp. OBTC Orange Blossom Honey
- 12 oz water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 orange
- 1 bottle Chardonnay
- 3 cups sparkling water (recommended: Sovány Brilliant Orange)
- 1/2 cup Whiskey or Cognac
- Steep Blueberry and Mountain Sunrise together for 10 minutes in 12 oz of hot water.
- Stir in Orange Blossom Honey to tea mixture until dissolved.
- Place in fridge until completely chilled.
- Place blueberries and orange slices into a large pitcher.
- Pour in bottle of Chardonnay, Cognac and Blueberry Mountain Sunrise concentrate, then stir until combined.
- Chill in fridge and add soda just before serving.
THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: