strawberry mint mojito
berry refreshing 🍓
This mocktail mojito recipe is made with our Strawberry Mojito green tea, which has flavors of juicy strawberry, mint, hibiscus, and light lemon. Sweetened with a strawberry and Peppermint simple syrup made with our Wildflower honey and poured over lots of ice, this mocktail makes for a sweet afternoon treat! You can also add your favorite rum to this if you want to make it an actual cocktail. 😋
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
(makes 1 drink)
- 3-4 rounded tsp. Strawberry Mojito
- 1/4 cup of Wildflower honey, for syrup
- 1/4 cup of hot water, for syrup
- 5 strawberries, for syrup
- 2 tsp Peppermint tea, for syrup
- Mint and strawberries, to garnish
- Add Strawberry Mojito tea to an infuser and steep in hot water for about 5 minutes. While you are waiting, make a simple syrup! Add Peppermint tea to another infuser, as well as Wildflower honey and diced strawberries. Pour hot water over, mash the strawberries in the water, and let steep for at least 10 minutes. (Overnight is even better!) Set both the tea and the syrup in fridge to cool.
- Once chilled, strain the syrup to separate the liquid and pour the tea over ice. Top with the strawberry mint syrup.
- Stir and garnish with fresh strawberries and mint.
light and fruity blends for early summer: