new mexican style
Just in time for Thanksgiving: New Mexican style Deviled Eggs! Everyone loves this delicious little appetizer, and it just got that much better because we made it with our NM All Purpose Seasoning! This seasoning is our Spice of the Month and here's why:
New Mexicans love chile, especially during the holidays. NM All Purpose Seasoning has fire roasted New Mexican red and green chile, as well as fire roasted bell peppers.
Check out this super quick & easy deviled egg recipe.
Add a New Mexican flavor and spice to any dish! Excellent on meats, soups, guacamole, vegetables, eggs and homemade tortilla chips.
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- olives to garnish
- 2 tsp. OBTC NM All Purpose Seasoning
- Boil 6 eggs, let rest in ice cold water for 10 minutes, remove shells, and pat dry.
- Mix yokes with mayonnaise, mustard, and white vinegar.
- Add salt, freshly ground black pepper, and 1-2 teaspoons NEW MEXICO ALL-PURPOSE SEASONING.
- Scoop yolk mixture into egg white halves, and garnish with olives and NEW MEXICO ALL-PURPOSE SEASONING.
- Serve on greens - we especially love to serve with spinach or collard greens!
Spices you'll love on EVERYTHING!