pumpkin spice hot toddy
with pumpkin pie chai & mexican vanilla bean honey
🤎 🤎 🤎
This Pumpkin Spice Hot Toddy features flavors like bold pumpkin, sweet licorice and baking spices as our Pumpkin Pie Chai blend shines in the spotlight of this recipe. The pairing is blended with your favorite whiskey and bitters and is sweetened with true Mexican Vanilla Bean Honey.
BY THE WAY, CLUB MEMBERS: YOU GOT THIS TEA BLEND IN YOUR FALL SHIPMENT!
This decadent blend is bursting with creamy pumpkin flavor! It is a wholesome way to appease a sweet tooth, get a dose of antioxidants, and promote wellness.
- 6 oz water
- 5 tsp. OBTC Pumpkin Pie Chai
- 2 Tbsp. OBTC Mexican Vanilla Bean Honey
- 2 dashes of cocktail bitters
- 1 ounce of whiskey
- cinnamon sticks and anise stars for garnish
- Boil 6 oz of water and steep Pumpkin Pie Chai for 15 minutes.
- Add Mexican Vanilla Bean Honey to tea while the brew is still warm.
- Stir and pour into goblets.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and star anise.
THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
Leave a comment