pumpkin pie chai latte
with mexican vanilla & licorice
🍂 🌙 ✨
the latte of your dreams
🎃 🎃 🎃
This creamy latte recipe features our tea of the month, Pumpkin Pie Chai which has the trifecta of fall flavors: nutmeg, clove, and of course, pumpkin! This latte is made with oat milk, licorice extract, Mexican Vanilla Extract, and sweetened with our Salt Cedar Honey, which has a rich and unique flavor, perfect for a dessert-like brew.
BY THE WAY, CLUB MEMBERS: YOU GOT THIS TEA BLEND IN YOUR FALL SHIPMENT!
Here's what you need from us:
(makes 2 servings)
- 6 tsp. OBTC Pumpkin Pie Chai
- 2 tsp. OBTC Salt Cedar Honey
- 4 ounces oat milk
- 12 ounces water
- 1 tsp. OBTC Mexican Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. licorice extract
- 1 tsp. OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon
- In a tea pot, add 6 tsp. of Pumpkin Pie Chai to an infuser. Pour 12 ounces of boiling water over and steep for 10 minutes.
- While tea is steeping froth the oat milk.
- Remove infuser and add Salt Cedar Honey, Vietnamese Cinnamon, and extracts. Stir well.
- Evenly distribute the tea in 2 mugs and pour frothed milk on top. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon if you like.
spice it up this fall with these teas
Leave a comment