Be the envy of every holiday party with a fantastic batch of Cinnamon Christmas Cookies made even better with OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon.
Vietnamese cinnamon, higher oil content than regular cinnamon so the flavor is more rich!
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in the egg yolks, then stir in the milk.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Then stir into the wet ingredients until everything is well blended.
- Wrap the dough and chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly flour a surface and roll the dough out to ¼ inch thickness.
- Use your favorite Christmas cookie cutters to separate out the dough and place 1 inch apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool and enjoy!