new mexican bloody mary
🔥 🔥 🔥
made with red & green chile
This immunity boosting tonic will light a fire in your heart.
🌶 🌶 🌶
This New Mexican Bloody Mary is a one of a kind and can be made as a classic brunch cocktail or as a non-alcoholic savory and spicy health tonic! Our Green Chile Fuego Cider shines in the spotlight of this recipe and is made of apple cider vinegar, green chile, ginger, horseradish, turmeric, onion, garlic, long pepper, and raw honey. Poured into a Red Chile and salt rimmed glass, this drink not only satisfies, but is also great for your whole body.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
- 2 oz OBTC Green Chile Fuego Cider
- 1-2 tsp. OBTC Red Chile Powder
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1 lime
- green olives and celery, for garnish
2 oz vodka for a true bloody mary
- Pour your Red Chile Powder and salt onto a plate and mix evenly.
- Rub a lime wedge on the lip of your glass and roll the edge of the glass in the chile and salt.
- Add the remaining juice from the lime wedge, tomato juice, Fuego Cider, and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into the prepared glass and garnish.
Check out these New Mexican inspired tea blends: