with simple & healthy ingredients
🍵 🥞 🍵 🥞 🍵
Happy Matcha Monday!
To celebrate our last Matcha Monday we are going out with a bang! A pancake kind of bang. 😎 This super fluffy and green pancake recipe is made with our Cotton Honey, a dash of our Vanilla, and of course Matcha! It is super simple to make and is a healthy option when you just can't kick that craving for pancakes.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¾ cup + 2 tsp. all purpose flour
- 4 tsp. Matcha
- 1 tsp. Mexican Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Cotton Honey
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs (with white separated from yolks)
- Separate egg yolks and then whip egg whites to stiff peaks. Set aside.
Combine almond milk, flour, matcha, vanilla, honey,
and salt and whisk until combined. Add baking powder and incorporate well.
- Add egg whites with a spatula by folding them into the batter without deflating them (in an upward motion). Prepare your skillet and cook your pancakes!
- Top with fruit, nut butter or drizzle with more honey!
Love a good sweet treat?
Leave a comment