featuring Black Truffle Sea Salt
- 3 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup cream room temperature
- ground pepper to taste
- 4-6 tsp. OBTC Black Truffle Sea Salt
- green onion to garnish
- Cut the potatoes in cubes. Add to a pot of boiling water along with a few large pinches of normal salt.
- Boil for 20-25 minutes, until potatoes can be easily pierced with fork. Drain thoroughly.
- Place back in the pot and mash in the butter, sour cream, cream and Black Truffle Sea Salt. Be careful not to over mash!
- Serve immediately and garnish with green onion.