- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp OBTC Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1-2 tsp OBTC Thirteenth Wonder
- ¼ tsp mixed peppercorns, ground
- ¼ cup chopped scallions, white and green parts
- 8 oz kale leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil, for frying
- Preheat oven to 200℉.
- Place the eggs, almond flour, parmesan, garlic, OBTC Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, mixed peppercorns, OBTC Thirteenth Wonder, and scallions in your food processor bowl. Briefly process to combine.
- Add the kale gradually, about a quarter at a time, and process to combine.
- Heat half the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop the kale fritters into the oil. Fry until golden brown (4-5 minutes per side).
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (tzatziki or truffle hot sauce are our favorites)!
Leave a comment