Made with our tea of the month
🍋 🌿 🍋 🌿 🍋
If you struggle with digestion problems, gas, or bloating you need to try this recipe! You can drink this stomach soother iced or hot, after any meal for stomach relief.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes a pitcher full)
- 3 tsp. OBTC Peppermint Lemongrass
- 1 tsp. OBTC Wildflower Honey
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 thumb of ginger (sliced)
- 8 oz of boiling water
- Add Peppermint Lemongrass, fennel, and ginger to an infuser.
- Add your boiling water and apple cider vinegar, and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove infuser and sweeten with Wildflower Honey!
- Enjoy hot, or chill in fridge and pour over ice.
CHECK OUT MORE HERBAL REMEDIES