with strawberry mojito tea, matcha & muddled mint
🍀 🍓 🍀 🍓 🍀 🍓
This tea cocktail is inspired by St. Patrick's Day, which we'll be celebrating in green later this month! Strawberry Mojito, one of the teas in our Cocktail Tea Box, shines in the spotlight of this recipe with flavors of light green tea, peppermint, lemon myrtle, and strawberries! Mixed with our verdantly green Matcha, muddled with freshly picked mint, and sweetened with just a touch with Orange Blossom Honey, this tea cocktail will refresh you during your St. Patty's Day celebration. 🍀
Strawberry Mojito is 1 of 6 teas included in our cocktail box! Check out our blends for tea cocktail and mocktail inspiration. 🌸
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes 2 servings)
4 oz white rum
3 oz hot water for matcha
8 oz water for Strawberry Mojito tea
¼ tsp. Matcha Powder
3 Tbsp. Orange Blossom Honey
4 Tbsp. Strawberry Mojito Green Tea
1 lime, juiced
20 mint leaves
mint and lime wedges to garnish
**For an extra Irish feel, try subbing Irish Whiskey for rum.**
- Heat water to 175 degrees (just before boiling) and add Matcha to hot water. Whisk until dissolved and stir in 1 Tbsp. of Orange Blossom Honey. Set aside and let cool in fridge.
- In a separate glass, add your Strawberry Mojito tea to an infuser and pour 8 ounces of hot water over the tea leaves. Steep for 5 minutes. Allow to cool in the fridge.
- Add 1 1/2 Tbsp. of honey and 10 mint leaves to each glass. Muddle mint leaves and Orange Blossom Honey.
- Juice ½ of a lime into each glass and muddle again until mint leaves are broken into smaller pieces. You should have a syrupy liquid!
- Once Matcha and your Strawberry Mojito has cooled a bit, add rum, Matcha, and tea to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Add crushed ice to each glass. Strain and pour ½ of rum mixture into each glass.
- Stir well and garnish with mint leaves, raspberries, and lime wedges.
CHECK OUT THE BLENDS INCLUDED IN THE COCKTAIL TEA BOX.