Spice of the Month Recipe:
⭐️ Jamaican Jerk Salmon ⭐️
This month we are diving in to the sweet flavors of summer, and this spice is perfectly balanced with savory and sweet flavors, making for a great dry rub or marinade on meats or veggies that you can throw on the grill.
salt, onion, sugar, black pepper, allspice, thyme, cayenne, cinnamon, nutmeg, bay leaves, green onion
Dads are savory and sweet too, which is why we love them, so this recipe is dedicated to them for Father's Day this upcoming weekend! Check out our recipe below and plan ahead! ⬇
To celebrate all things sweet and ✨ spicy ✨ this June, take 10% off of Jamaican Jerk all month long!
- 2-3 Salmon steaks
- 2-3 tbsp. OBTC JAMAICAN JERK
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 2-3 tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. Sriracha
Pineapple Glaze Directions:
- Add all the ingredients in a saucepan; pineapple juice, butter, brown sugar, and Sriracha.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally until thick and syrupy, about 6 to 10 minutes.
Salmon Steak Directions:
- Brush salmon lightly with the oil, then season with salt and pepper, followed by the Jamaican Jerk Seasoning.
- Preheat a large heavy skillet or grill pan over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add salmon to pan; cook salmon for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
EXPLORE CULTURE THROUGH FLAVOR: