- ¼ c finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley leaves
- 1 lb cooked lump Crab meat or Dungeness crab meat, drained of any liquid (with ½ shredded and ½ lump meat)
- ¼ - ½ c fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp OBTC ELLIOT BAY SEASONING
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Heat skillet with some butter, stir-fry chopped onion under medium-low heat until tender. Remove and transfer into a bowl. Stir in parsley leaves, crab meat, bread crumbs and flour.
- In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, egg, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce, paprika and Elliot Bay seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Stir the crab mixture until combined well.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Make crab cakes into 12 flattened rounds. Chill the crab cakes, covered, for at least 1 hour.
- In a heavy skillet, heat 2 tbsp butter over moderate heat and cook the crab cakes until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve crab cakes warm.