enchanted lavender oats
with honey, vanilla, cinnamon, & fresh strawberries
🍯 🍓 ✨
This tea oatmeal recipe is creamy and decadent, and will help start the sweetest kind of day!
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED.
(makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/4 cup milk (or your preferred dairy alternative)
- 3-4 tsp. of Enchanted Lavender Earl Grey
- 1-2 Tbsp. Sunflower Honey
- 1 tsp. of Mexican Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 fresh strawberries (diced)
- Vietnamese Cinnamon (to taste)
- Add milk to a small pot and a Stainless Steel Infuser with Enchanted Lavender Earl Grey Tea. Turn heat to low and bring to a gentle boil. Tea should infuse in the liquid for at least 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove infuser (it will be hot) and add oats to the pot. Cook for 5 minutes on low to medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in Sunflower Honey and Mexican Vanilla Extract while cooking the oats.
- Stir before serving in a bowl and top with fresh diced strawberries and a dash of Vietnamese Cinnamon.
Drizzle extra Sunflower Honey on top of oatmeal.
THIS INFUSER COMES IN HANDY FOR RECIPES LIKE THIS.
Durable infuser with enough room for your tea leaves to fully unfurl and release their nutrients and flavor, yet fine enough to prevent tea from leaking into your brew.
More blends to infuse with oats.