DIY UNDER EYE SERUM
with our essential oil blend of the month
Harvest Life Essential Oil Blend
musky-sweet ∙ aged wood ∙ subtle spice
With orange, ginger, and frankincense, this blend is sweet, spicy, and earthy. It's an excellent oil blend to diffuse during the holidays, but also makes a great under eye serum because of all of its skin rejuvenating qualities!
THINGS YOU NEED:
- 1 small roller bottle to store your serum in
- almond oil (almond oil is rich in vitamin E which keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage and helps your skin look smooth)
- 7 drops of Sweet Orange EO
- 6 drops of Frankincense EO
- 4 drops of Ginger EO
- Add all the oils to the roller bottle and fill the rest of the bottle with the almond oil.
- Shake well before each use. Apply around the eyes at bedtime to improve elasticity and reduce puffiness!
Cozy teas that the whole family will love.
Leave a comment