DIY SHOWER MELTS
with our essential oil blend of the month
Forest Bathing Essential Oil Blend
snow dusted pine • tree sap • wild herbs
This essential oil combination is reminiscent of an enchanting evergreen forest dusted in snow, as the scent of a forest floor, tree sap, and wild herbs evoke a sense of harmony and balance. Use this blend during meditation to ground the body and clear the mind. This blend works together to create a sense of peace and earthiness, while nourishing the skin and boosting immunity.
DIY SHOWER MELTS
THINGS YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- 5 Tbsp. witch hazel
- a few drops of food coloring (optional)
- 7 drops of each oil: Lavender, Cedarwood Atlas, and Frankincense
- silicone mold
1. Mix the cornstarch and baking soda together in a bowl.
2. Slowly add the witch hazel, being careful to work out any lumps. This part will take a few minutes!
3. Add a touch of food coloring (optional) and 10-15 drops of essential oils.
4. Add a touch of water until the mixture reaches a gooey consistency. The mixture will harden slightly.
5. Scoop the mixture into the silicone mold and freeze overnight.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge and grab one before a shower. Place it away from the direct stream of water so it can slowly melt from the steam and not just dissolve. Then, indulge in the sweet relief! 🧖🏽♀️
Enjoy the clarifying aromas and breathe easy; your skin will feel nourished and your immune system will enjoy the support!
Make it a spa day.
Lovewild Design Antioxidant Face Mask
Lovewild Design Floral Facial Steam
Aurum Miracle Anti-Aging Serum
Lovewild Design Milk Bath Travel Set
Pain Relief Balm
Lovewild Design Lavender Bath Tea
Palo Santo (Set of 10 Sticks)
Lavender Sage Lemonade Tea Soap
New Mexico Sage & Cedar Bundles
Leave a comment