lavender matcha latte
with lavender creme brûlée tea and oak honey
🍵 🍵 🍵
Tea lattes are one of the best ways to utilize your loose leaf tea - and your matcha! This super easy latte recipe is made with one of our best selling teas, Lavender Creme Brûlée. It is naturally creamy, sweet and dessert-like, with flavors of light apple and vanilla caramel undertones. Matcha mixes beautifully with this tea, adding a bit of depth and lots of nutrients! Sweetened with our nutty Oak Honey and topped with frothed milk, this latte recipe is hard to beat!
This tea latte can be made for an extra energy boost or after a meal, because it definitely is dessert worthy.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes 1 serving)
- 6 oz. boiling water
- 2 oz. of hot, but not boiling water
- 1 tsp. OBTC Matcha
- 2 tsp. OBTC Lavender Creme Brulee
- 1 Tbsp. OBTC Oak Honey
- Add your Lavender Creme Brûlée to an infuser and pour your 6 oz of boiling water over the tea leaves. Let the tea steep for 10 minutes, and then remove the infuser.
- While waiting for tea to steep, add your matcha to a matcha bowl, or any small bowl, and add your 2 oz of hot water to the matcha. Whisk until the powder is dissolved. Set aside.
- Froth your milk and set aside.
- After tea is done steeping, add your Oak Honey, then add your matcha.
- Top with frothed milk and garnish with lavender petals.
MORE TEA BLENDS TO MAKE LATTES WITH: