made with our spice of the month
🌿 🍳 🌿
There's no better way to start the day than with a wholesome, well balanced breakfast! In this veggie-dense breakfast scramble, our Serbian Blend shines in the spotlight. We enjoyed this scramble with a salad and toasted sourdough bread served with lemon dill butter. Just yum. 🤤
Made with carrots, onion, tomato, spinach, celery, bell peppers, turmeric, garlic, sea salt and parsley.
(makes 4 servings)
- 2 tsp. Serbian Blend
- 4-6 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped asparagus
- 1/2 cup chopped brussel sprouts
- splash of cream
- feta cheese, to taste
- handful of greens
- pine nuts
- avocado oil
For Lemon Dill Butter Toast:
- sourdough toast
- olive oil
- juice from 1/2 Lemon
- dill to taste
- 1/2 cup Butter
- a pinch of salt
- To make the butter, combine lemon, dill, salt and butter.
- Toast sourdough slices on a skittle with olive oil until golden and slightly crisp around the edges.
- Add avocado oil to a pan and sauté asparagus and brussel sprouts until tender.
- Whisk together eggs, cream and Serbian Blend and add to veggie sauté.
- Prepare a side salad with greens, olive oil, feta and pine nuts.
- Serve salad, scramble and toast with a spread of lemon dill butter and pair with your favorite breakfast tea.
More seasonings that go great with eggs.