Better Sleep = Better YOU!
Have you tried these sleep boosters?
🌙 🌙 🌙
Just as the name suggests, this "sweet dreams" blend promotes restful sleep and soothes feelings of stress and anxiety. Dulce Sueños is a combination of soothing herbs and florals that calm the mind.
This tincture is hand-crafted in Albuquerque, NM, and will help you get into the right state of mind for a good night's sleep. This tincture is blended with passion flower, skullcap, hops, and valerian root. Add to tea or hot water to promote restorative sleep and soothe anxiousness.
Lavender is known for its calming abilities, as it promotes a deep and relaxing sleep, and is excellent for reducing tense or anxious feelings. Massage Lavender Essential Oil into the bottoms of feet and hands to promote a restful night’s sleep. Smooth hands over pillowcase before going to bed to enjoy the relaxing aroma overnight.
Habits for better sleep:
1. Get your bedroom temp right (between 60℉ and 67℉).
2. Start hydrating early in the afternoon rather than chugging water right before bed, so you don't wake up as frequently during the night to pee.
3. Get more sunlight during the day and avoid artificial light in the evening hours. Sunlight exposure sends signals to our brain that keep our body's natural rhythms consistent, while artificial light before bed sends confusing signals that can disrupt our natural rhythms (telling the brain to stay awake when it is actually time to go to sleep).
4. Avoid food and calorically dense beverages 3 hours before bed. The metabolic process is disruptive to REM sleep.
5. Be active! Among many other benefits, moving often during the day will help you sleep much better at night.