Balsamic Drizzled Salmon
| Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes |
- 2 to 3 salmon steaks
- 3 Tbsp. OBTC Salmon Rub
- olive oil, drizzle
- lemon drizzle
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- aged balsamic drizzle
- Brush salmon lightly with the olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon on top of salmon, and then season with salt and pepper, followed by the OBTC Salmon Rub.
- Preheat a large heavy skillet or grill pan over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add butter to the pan.
- Add salmon to the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Drizzle your favorite aged balsamic on top right before removing from heat.
- Serve and enjoy!