DIY: Medicine Ball
old barrel tea style
🍯 🌿 🍯 🌿 🍯
If you haven't tried Starbucks' medicine ball tea, this combination might sound a little strange! But trust us, it is the perfect tea to soothe you during the colder months. This citrus, herb and peach combination gained popularity as a remedy for sore throats and seasonal allergies. It is a secret menu item at Starbucks that customer claim is a "cure-all."
It is delightfully vibrant, herbaceous and soothing.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes 1 cup)
- 8 ounces of hot water
- 1 tsp. OBTC Peppermint tea
- 2 tsp. OBTC Lavender Sage Lemonade tea
- 2 tsp. OBTC White Peach tea
- 1 tsp. OBTC Orange Blossom honey
It's pretty easy. You just need to...
- Steep Peppermint, Lavender Sage Lemonade, White Peach tea for 5 minutes in hot (not boiling) water.
- Sweeten with a touch of Orange Blossom honey.
Need some decongestant teas?