EXTRA VIRGIN, COLD PRESSED, ORGANIC
TEA SEED OIL
FOODIES AND HEALTH NUTS CAN AGREE THIS OIL IS JUST THE BEST! HERE IS WHY...
- It has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids which promotes cardiovascular health, maintains a healthy cholesterol level, and boosts immunity.
- It is a powerhouse of nutrients! It is rich in Vitamin E, A, and B. It also contains many minerals our bodies need like calcium, iron and phosphorous.
- It is also anti-inflammatory and antioxidant rich, making it great for disease prevention and anti-aging.
- Tea seed oil also has the high smoke point of 485°F! For comparison, here are the smoke points of other common oils:
- Extra virgin olive: 320°F
- Butter and coconut oil: 350°F
- Canola oil: 400°F
- Grapeseed oil: 420°F
- Peanut oil: 440°F
- It tastes amazing and comes in two varieties:
- Rosemary & Sencha Green Tea
- Garlic & Black Pepper
Leave a comment