French Fries & Ketchup
made with our spice of the month
🌿 🍅 🌿
There's nothin like some hot salted French fries dipped in ketchup. 🤤 In this homemade sweet potato fry recipe we used avocado oil and Jamaican Jerk to make a super simple and super tasty snack.
Made with salt, onion, sugar, black pepper, allspice, thyme, cayenne, cinnamon, nutmeg, bay leaves, and green onion.
(makes 3 servings)
- 2 large sweet potatoes (or potatoes of your choice)
- 3-4 tsp. Jamaican Jerk seasoning or more to taste
- avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice potatoes into thin strips and place on a pan. Evenly coat fries with avocado oil and Jamaican Jerk seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes or until they reach your desired crunchiness.
- Optional: serve with your favorite spicy ketchup or aioli.
More seasonings that go great in sauces and dips
Leave a comment